Did you know?
Niger is home to more ancient giant…
…dinosaurs, crocodiles and other creatures than any other African nation.
Niger’s “Green Sahara” once was home…
…to ancient people living lakeside with elephants, hippos and crocodiles some 8,000 years ago.
Niger aims for global leadership in…
… architecture with the world’s first energy positive natural history and cultural museums in Niamey and Agadez.
News & Events
- 2022 NigerHeritage Conference (Niamey)
- 2021 Washington Post story on Niger's heritage
- NigerHeritage featured on the Design Hive podcast
- Niamey Museé du Flueve recently featured as one of Hospitality Design Magazine's "Big Ideas"
- Museé du Fleuve wins the MIPIM/The Architectural Review Future Projects award for Cultural Regeneration
- 2021 Niger Expedition in Planning
- 2020 Winner, A+Award, Best New Cultural Architecture
- 2020 NigerHeritage Conference
- 2019 New Exhibit, Niamey International Airport
- 2019 Niger Expedition discoveries
- 2019 NigerHeritage Conferences (Niamey, Agadez)
- 2018 WTTW interview of Professor Paul Sereno and Assoumana Mallam Issa, Minister of Cultural Rennaissance, Niger
- 2018 News report on NigerHeritage with Professor Paul Sereno
- 2018 Niger Expedition discoveries
- 2018 NigerHeritage Conference (Chicago)
- 2017 NigerHeritage Conference (Chicago)